My dad's birthday is 2-morrow, and I doon't even know if we have any presents for him. Maybe I should give him some of my hair and wrap it up for him just like Bailey did to me when I turned 7 or something. I don't remember.
I can't believe my mom hasn't blogged for a month. She is just too busy exercizing all day than blog. If she isn't working out, she is talking on the phone, or cleaning. She has probably totally forgotten about it I think.
On Thursday, we're coming up to Utah for Traxten's baptism and Julia's blessing. I can't wait to see all of my cousins. I better bring my phone so I can text Mandy or something. She got a phone for Christmas and she got my # from Ashley. Ashley got unlimited texting for Christmas so now she can text me on her phone and stuff. And Mandy got a phone, with unlimited texting ( i think). I really don't know what to do right now.
Mom forgot to take pictures of Christmas and what we got and everything, and I couldn't find my video camera, so I couldn't take pictures or videos. We got pictures of Christmas Eve, playing in the snow, but I'm too lazy to put them on the computer. I'll get them in later. It might be next July or something, depends on if I'm bored or not with summer then. I'll be in the pool 24/7!
Parent's and Pastries
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment