Since I have had a lot of excitement at my house and not very many chances to blog, i now have time to update wahat ive been up to this week.
-------------
Monday- I went swimming with Derek for a while, and then Mandy and Ashley's family came. We all had fun swimming around. Mandy and I texted Coltin a lot too! (ha ha ha) :) :) :)
-------------
Tuesday- Mandy and I went swimming and we made up a game called ShArK AtTaCk. It is really fun! We let out a couple screams, it was fun. Then at night; Aunt Trudi, my mom, Ashley, Mandy, Brooklyn, and I went out to Las Vegas while the other kiddos watched Marley and Me at home with my dad. We had a bLaSt! We were out until like 1 in the morning! But we had a great time.
-------------
Wednesday- Derek came over to swim. We played ShArK AtTaCk again. We had fun. We had Cafe Rio for dinner. After dinner; AuNt TrUdI, aShLeY, JaSe, and BrOoKiE; left to St. George to grandma and grandpa Turek's house. MaNdY, bAiLeY, and mE; watched Marley and Me for our movie, and we had popcorn. Ellie and Kelsie fell asleep so they didnt watch it.
-------------
Thursday- MaNdY, eLLiE, bAiLeY, KeLsIe, and I went swimming for a little while. Then I had to get ready for my doctor's appointment.MaNdY babysat the kids while I went to the doctor. I have some pretty exciting news about my leg! I can finally run a little, i can swim, i can climb, i can jump on the trampoline but no tricks. (yet)... and most of all... my favorite allowment is.... I CAN DO CHEERLEADING!!! I am so happy! Mandy and all the cousins except Ashley pretty much, made a cousins movie. Whenever we want to see our cousins but they are too far away to see, they can see them. We had a lot of fun. When we all get together this summer i think at my house, we will work on the finale so we can finish the movie. Then we will do partner competition dancing for our next movie. Mandy and Bailey, and Ellie and me (Morgan) are partners! I am so happy that ellie is my partner! We are dancing to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" By: Miley Cyrus, and Bailey and Mandy are dancing to "Just Dance" By: Lady GaGa. When we have all the other cousins, we will partner them up, and do our partner dancing competition. Then I will make the tape into a bunch of DVD's and we will give one to each family. And they will e-mail me if they brake theirs on accident or something. We left for grandma and granpa tureks house after dinner. Bailey and eliie rode in my dads truck up tp ut.and mandy and i rode in my moms truck and watched marley and me while we texted the girls on my dads phone.
----------------------
Friday- We all played Steel the Flag "Turek Style" and it ended up a crappy game. We kept getting in lots of fights. We even where screaming at each other! it was bad.
----------------------
Saturday- We made the movie and got to the finale part except we didnt do mandy and ellies cheer. so we still have to do that... then we practice finale. it will be so awesome. for the finale song, we are dancing to "lets get crazy" by: Hannah Montana. it will be pretty fun. i think.
At night, we left back for home.
------------------------
Sunday-It is easter, and i slept in this morning and my dad woke me up. i was not happy about that!!!
----------------------
So now u r caught up on my life for this week. Hope u had a good easter sunday!!!
Parent's and Pastries
9 years ago



1 comment:
What a week full of excitement! You stayed pretty busy during your spring break. So do you still like your cousins after all the time you spent with them?
Post a Comment