Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fearless

On Friday-Saturday, Bailey and my cousin Macey made up a cute little dance to FEARLESS by TAYLOR SWIFT... We are thinking of an extraordinary dance we can make up and produce on AMERICAS GOT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We practiced all day... Wow... and it is ok with us because we dont plan on winning or anything, we just want to be able to say "We were on Americas Got Talent"... All Macey and Bailey want to do is get "yes's by Howie Mandell and Sharron"... and Piers can say all the lousy stuff he wants!!! hahaha... we just want to try out and try get to Vegas... then who cares how it goes.... but I WANT TO GO TO HOLLYWOOD!!! hahaha... well, i can keep thinking on it until next season of Americas Got Talent NEXT YEAR!!!
:D

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

When you make it on the show I wanna know so I can come see you dance live!!

Morgie said...

hahaha ok