Done
With
Chores
Finally
That's what it stands for. Yupp, yupp, yupp.I haven't been able to blog much, so, I hurried to do my chores. I haven't blogged for a long time. I have been trying to keep up with all A's but I have a B in math because Mrs. Wang didn't look at my workbook pages, but atleast it's not a C like before. My percentage in math is 87.6 I think. Bailey is taking forever on her chores; and Kelsie too. We are doing a Christmas play with our friends at their house today. Can you believe I can fit into a 6-7 year old's dress? I thought that was awesome. I look really cute in it too! I should have Bailey or somebody take a picture of me and I'll download it to this computer. Then I can show you peeps! It looks good with the sparkly jacket. It goes with it so you can't see my shoulders.
Parent's and Pastries
9 years ago



1 comment:
Can't wait to see the picture...so make sure that you take one for us "peeps"
Post a Comment